The information on the current member’s case funder is displayed:
- In the Circle Members list
- On the Case Detail page
- On the Task Detail page
To have this option available, contact your Account manager.
To change the Circle member’s case funder:
Navigate to Circles and select the required one from the list
- Click three dots next to the required Circle member in the Circle Members field and select the required option:
- Make cases self-funded to make the Circle member fund their cases on their own
- In this case the funder of the user's subscription will also fund the user's cases.
- Make cases funded by Circle to make your Circle fund the cases for the Circle member