STEP 1: REGISTRATION
STEP 2: IDENTIFICATION
STEP 3: VERIFICATION
STEP 4: CONSENT
Following the invitational link (scanning the QR code) will land you to the Patient Portal, where you are to check your email first. This step is required to check whether your email is already registered or not.
If you already have a Benchmarc account, click ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? to sign in.
Once your email is checked and available for registration, click SEND CODE (or click BACK to return to the previous step and correct your email address)
- Check your mailbox (including spam or junk folders) and enter the access code that was sent to your email in the corresponding field.
- Create a password that contains 8 characters - an uppercase, a lowercase, and at least one number: e.g., Aa123456 - and click NEXT
You can click the eye icon next to the password field to reveal the characters of your password to ensure that you enter it correctly.
Make sure to fill in all the required fields marked with an asterisk (*)
- Complete all the requested information:
Your name, middle name (optional), and surname
Date of birth: type in the date manually or click the calendar to select the required date
Country: the country is pre-filled based on your geo location. To change the country, begin typing its name and select the desired one from the suggested list
Mobile phone: inCytes pre-fills the country code based on the patient's geographic location. You can accept the recommendation or select another country code in the dropdown list
Some countries have the same codes (USA and Canada +1; Russia and Kazakhstan +7, etc.). In such cases, one of the countries is prioritized by the system and the flag of this particular country is shown (USA is prioritized over Canada, Russia over Kazakhstan).
2. Click NEXT
After enabling 2-factor authentication, you will not need to enter the verification code again since the system remembers your device.
(optional).This step will display only if your clinician switched on 2-factor authentication for your account to protect your data. If so, after clicking NEXT in the previous step, a verification code will be sent to your mobile phone
- Enter the verification code in the corresponding field and press SUBMIT
- If you didn’t receive the verification code, click RESEND VERIFICATION CODE
You won't be able to use the platform without signing both documents.
1. Read and accept (check the boxes) the License Agreement, as well as the Informed Consent to use the application and comply with the Data Protection regulations.
2. Click GET STARTED and you will immediately be taken to the homepage of your personal patient portal, where you may view the dashboard containing important alerts.
If your clinician just added you to the system but hasn’t created the case yet, you’ll see only the link with the Consent signed on your dashboard. After the case is created, you will begin receiving notifications regarding surveys that are due/overdue, as well as your results. Notifications on due/overdue surveys will also be sent to your email. You can check your patient portal for new surveys at any time.
For any questions, please consult your healthcare provider or contact inCytes support.