To improve patient compliance, you can resend survey reminders from your task list, task detail screen or case detail screen.
No more than 2 reminders in 2 hours can be sent.
When your patient's email is marked as bounced, we stop sending any reminders to them until the problem is fixed (if possible). In this case, the patient will get the survey reminder either via SMS if you have this option on or as a push reminder if your patient installed our mobile app and stays logged in in it.
Method 1: From Your Task List
All overdue tasks (surveys) are marked red in the Task list, so you can easily recognize who of your patients/delegates haven’t completed the survey yet.
To resend the survey reminder:
- Navigate to Tasks and click three dots next to the required task
2. Select Resend Reminder
You can get to your Tasks list right from your Dashboard by clicking VIEW ALL at the top right of the My Tasks field
Method 2: From the Case Detail Screen
- Go to Cases and select the required one from the list
2. On the Case Detail page, click RESEND REMINDER below the required overdue task
Method 3: From the Task Detail Screen
- Go to Tasks and select the required one from the list
- Click RESEND REMINDER at the top right of the Task detail screen
You can also email your patients to remind them of a survey due.